Dairy Program Associate
The Dairy Program Associate will be responsible for production-related duties primarily coordinating inventory for assigned plants/warehouses based on forecasts and customer demand for Organic Valley product lines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Issue purchase orders and transfers.
- Communicate with plants on production needs and issues.
- Utilize production planning, dairy forecasting, and sales projections worksheets to plan production.
- Maintain inventories at a just in time basis to meet ingredient and private label customer orders.
- Maintain finished packaged product inventories, including tracking promos.
- Reconciliation of weekly inventories and production yields.
- Assist in billing of quality assurance failures and plant losses.
- Serve as plant emergency contact person, with possible night and weekend calls.
- Coordinate ingredient sales.
- Provide weekly reports to and coordinate with Warehousing, Inventory, Quality Assurance, and Freight departments.
- Serve as the telephone contact for milk haulers and schedule changes, with night and weekend calls.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform order entry within the ERP system as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associate degree in Business, Ag Business or related field preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Dairy background preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work both independently and in team settings.
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
Regional Dairy Supervisors
La Farge, WI
All employment at CROPP is at-will and can be terminated by CROPP or an individual employee at any time, for any reason, with or without notice, and with or without cause.