This position is responsible primarily for overseeing day-to-day activities of the company’s E-Commerce websites and online channel sales. This includes managing coordination of all E-Commerce related business, marketing and promotional activities, managing on-site and off-site inventory and E-Commerce fulfillment activities, managing the in-house staff, as well as working with marketing, design, web, IT and other departments and outside vendors/agencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of online sales for Organic Valley and Organic Prairie, including external and internal online stores
- Manage inventory for multiple online stores
- Develop and execute digital and direct marketing plan for online stores.
- Develop and execute online promotional schedule.
- Manage relationship with key online retail partners
- Supervise staff of two.
- Communicates performance expectations by evaluating performance, providing timely feedback, training and coaching, and recommending personnel actions for assigned staff.
- Ensures compliance with policies, safety procedures, and fair employment practices.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with key support departments and external vendors/agencies to accomplish ecommerce goals.
- Manage all customer service issues related to online sales and fulfillment.
- Provide reports and metrics on all online channels.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in digital marketing is preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience in online Food/CPG industry is preferred.
- Experience managing multiple digital channels (such as website, search engines, social media, display ads, email and mobile).
- Proven track record in leading/growing web sales
- Demonstrated experience in writing and driving new business through email marketing campaigns, response and loyalty programs.
- Demonstrated experience managing website redesigns, ensuring SEO rankings and formatting sites to drive more traffic.
- Demonstrated experience managing databases.
- Experience managing a social media campaign, and/or writing monthly newsletters.
- Versed in traditional direct marketing practices and measurement
- Experience with affiliate marketing and familiarity with leading networks
- Experience with tracking and analytics software
- Experience with SEM/SEO, shopping comparison, data feeds, and direct response display advertising.
- Excellent analytical and prioritization skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations.
- Ability to grasp technical and business problems
- Knowledge of HTML, Photoshop and other design or web development tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadline-driven tasks simultaneously
- Collaborative, team-oriented work style
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence, especially in a rapidly changing environment
- Proven project management skills
Sales Operations Director
Regular, Full Time
All employment at CROPP is at-will and can be terminated by CROPP or an individual employee at any time, for any reason, with or without notice, and with or without cause.