Information Resources (IT / Business Process)
Integration ETL Analyst
The Integration ETL Analyst is responsible for planning, coordinating, and leading all activities related to the integration of data into organizational information systems. This role is responsible for working with the Business Analysts and data stewards to identify source and target data systems. Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of ETL best practices are critical to successful performance in this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Strategy & Planning
- Assist in orchestrating integration and corresponding strategies between business units and IR staff.
- Plan, execute, and manage the integration of new applications into existing systems throughout the enterprise.
- Ensure that integration projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Ensure that integration planning and practices are aligned with strategic business goals and the cooperatives overall strategic vision.
- Assist in developing standards and processes to support and facilitate integrations and initiatives.
- Assist in managing the life cycle of the integration tools.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Participate in research and make recommendations on integration products and services in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of newly-integrated applications.
- Lead integration testing phase of systems being implemented in order to identify and remedy potential problem areas.
- Build relationships with the IR teams to gain an understanding of system architectures and required functionality.
- Ensure the collection and coherent interpretation of the various business processes affected by integration efforts.
- Work diligently to enhance or improve business processes via integration, or, as necessary, minimize the impact of integration on those processes.
- Assist in the evaluation of the results of integrations, then report and make recommendations based on findings.
- Where applicable, investigate and qualify potential areas in which to introduce change.
- Where necessary, provide guidance to other IR staff
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide on call support as needed
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelorís Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related required.
- 3-5 years direct experience in enterprise-level system integration.
- Proven experience in overseeing the linking of cross-functional applications between disparate business units and systems.
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping and methodology development, and data mapping.
- Direct, hands-on experience with automated integration tools.
- Strong background in risk management methodologies as they relate to integration/software engineering.
- Knowledge of relational database design and management techniques.
- Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures, project lifecycle models, etc.
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Knowledge of network protocols and standards.
- Excellent oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding writing and documentation skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Able to conduct research into system integration issues and products.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Working knowledge of PC-based office tools like Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
Data Services Manager
La Farge, WI
All employment at CROPP is at-will and can be terminated by CROPP or an individual employee at any time, for any reason, with or without notice, and with or without cause.