Learn more »
Interactive Marketing Specialist
Are you excited by the prospect of telling the good food story to thousands of people on a daily basis? CROPP Cooperative is looking to add a new member to the team that manages the websites, email marketing, online video, digital advertising & social media for the Organic Valley and Organic Prairie brands. The ideal candidate for this position has a solid understanding of the current digital marketing landscape, and is passionate about organic food and our cooperative’s mission. The Interactive Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing and executing our email marketing strategy, along with curating and creating content for our websites and social media channels. This person will work closely with internal teams and outside agencies to see the vision they set come to life.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop email marketing strategies to support the Organic Valley and Organic Prairie brands.
- Manage day-to-day email campaign planning, template and message creation, testing, scheduling, and list segmentation.
- Recommend new email management and analytics tools as technologies emerge or evolve.
- Analyze campaign results and deliver reports on program effectiveness.
- Research and recommend lead generation tactics to grow our existing lists.
- Create and curate content for our email marketing program, social media channels, and web properties.
- Work closely with Interactive Designer to ensure our content look/feel is in line with brand voice and style.
- Collaborate with other members of the Interactive Marketing team to ensure all online activities are integrated.
- Stay abreast of trends in email and digital marketing to provide a best-in-class experience to our list subscribers and online consumers.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years experience in interactive/digital marketing required.
- Demonstrated success in creating and curating content for the web, preferably in consumer packaged goods and/or the organic foods industry.
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically.
- Self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively with others and under limited supervision.
- Experience using enterprise-level email marketing software highly preferred.
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS highly preferred.
- Familiarity with web-based content management or publishing systems highly preferred.
- Excellent writing skills with a strong understanding of audience, tone, and nuance.
- Strong presentation skills; comfortable speaking to a variety of stakeholder groups.
- Innate passion for communicating through new media channels and understanding of what motivates people to connect with brands online.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Professional and/or personal experience with organic food, farming, sustainability, or health and nutrition highly preferred.
- Strong desire to contribute to the organic foods movement.
- Ability to travel for industry conferences, trainings, and other events as needed.
Interactive Marketing Manager
All employment at CROPP is at-will and can be terminated by CROPP or an individual employee at any time, for any reason, with or without notice, and with or without cause.