Information Resources (IT / Business Process)
IT Administrative Coordinator
The IR Administrative Coordinator will perform administrative duties for the IR Chief Information Officer (CIO), six IR Management Team members as well as support to the entire Information Resources (IR) department for special projects and initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate schedules, tasks, agendas and minutes for CIO and IR Management Team.
- Provide administrative support to all IR employees.
- Scribe, document, and distribute meeting minutes for IR governance efforts.
- Plan IR meetings and special events.
- Produce administrative and presentation documents as requested.
- Handle confidential information with discretion.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule appointments and logistics with outside clients and vendors as requested.
- Facilitate IR Management team meetings upon request.
- Provide backup support to IR procurement assistant and client team.
- Participate in special projects as requested by CIO and IR Management Team.
- Provide administrative support for IR department calendar.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associates degree in Administrative Professional, Business Management or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of administrative or customer service experience required.
- Demonstrated typing skills of a minimum of 60 words per minute.
- Advanced experience working with Microsoft operating systems and Office products.
- Critical thinking skills are required.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
- Ability to prioritize multiple deadlines and priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
IT Support Manager
La Farge, WI
All employment at CROPP is at-will and can be terminated by CROPP or an individual employee at any time, for any reason, with or without notice, and with or without cause.