Information Resources (IT / Business Process)
The SharePoint Designer is responsible for implementing custom workflow, collaboration, and document management solutions in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 using a combination of SharePoint Designer, built-in functionality, and custom web parts provided by our development team or external sources. Your responsibilities will include working with all stakeholders (including business leaders and end users) to analyze business needs, working with the SharePoint Admin to design appropriate solutions, and working with developers to ensure that the SharePoint solutions meet stakeholder expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, create, and organize site collections that support efficient business process workflows. This includes participating in user interface design.
- Work with business users and managers to document and analyze workflows that will be automated in SharePoint. Use that information to create requirements documents for SharePoint solutions.
- Work with developers to create customized solutions. This may include integrating third-party tools and/or custom code into SharePoint.
- Conduct research on emerging SharePoint development tools and strategies.
- Continually strive to improve the efficiency and usability of our SharePoint solutions, leveraging your ongoing research and understanding of business needs.
- Analyze and document business processes to help identify how SharePoint can meet those requirements.
- Work with the SharePoint Admin to design appropriate solutions and be a liaison between developers and stakeholders to ensure that SharePoint solutions meet stakeholder expectations.
- Provide training to business leaders and end users.
- Participate in testing.
- Assist with minor customization tasks, such as using SharePoint Designer to modify look-and-feel.
- Determine when SharePoint is not the right solution for a business problem and communicate this effectively to business leaders.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelorís Degree in Computer Science or related and/or 5 years equivalent work experience required.
- Proven experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2007, 2010 or 2013 administration.
- Proven experience with Microsoft SharePoint Designer.
- User interface design experience.
- Experience as a business analyst.
- Experience writing requirements documents.
- Experience working with SharePoint as an administrator, designer, or developer.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to be analytical and problem-solve.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
La Farge, WI
All employment at CROPP is at-will and can be terminated by CROPP or an individual employee at any time, for any reason, with or without notice, and with or without cause.