CROPP Cooperative is committed to providing an atmosphere of pride, respect,
trust, and camaraderie in all areas of our Co-op. To work for us means you have
become part of our family. It's great to be a "CROPPie" and over the past 25 years
we have developed a long list of perks that only our employees can utilize.
Select Below For More Information
Well Workplace Award
The Gold Well Workplace Award recognizes organizations developing comprehensive programs and producing results.
- In order to promote balance between work and personal lives, CROPP supports flextime, telecommuting and part-time work schedules in various departments, when possible.
- We support absolutely casual dress for all employees—shoes are optional.
Social and Environmental Commitment
CROPP offers a number of programs dedicated to sustainability including an on-site recycling program,
a Ride Share program, electrical vehicle charging station, highway clean-up programs, Green Bike Program for local commutes and local community support.
Relaxation and Wellness
- CROPP supports the philosophy of providing employees with programs and activities that
promote stress management, physical wellness and employee growth. We offer services such as professional
massages, chiropractic consultations, yoga, and many others. At our headquarters, we have a nature trail to
be used by employees to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings of SW Wisconsin. Wellness is a
major initiative at all of our locations and is embraced in a variety of ways including on-site classes, trainings,
screenings and incentives.
- As a leader in the organic industry, CROPP has a solid team of experts and pioneers with which to
learn and share. We strive to work together as a valued and cooperative team.
- On-site, we provide free organic milk, cheese, and butter. The Milky Way café offers organic
lunches every day and we have a "corner store" stocked with a huge variety of natural and organic food for
employee snacks and lunches for a small fee. All employees are given a generous discount on all the Co-op's finest products.
Challenge and Growth
- Due to our continued success, employees are able to grow personally and professionally with internal advancement
opportunities in addition to opportunities for other cross-departmental experiences.
Training and Development Program
- In addition to professional development programs CROPP has a very successful organic education program for
all employees. This includes visits to CROPP farms, and organic cooking / nutrition classes.
Retirement Plan and Profit Sharing
- We offer a 401(k) retirement plan, with dollar matches from CROPP on employee contributions after one
year of service. In addition, full time employees are eligible for Profit Sharing.
- CROPP employees are eligible for health, short-term disability and life insurance as
well as the opportunity to participate in the Section 125 Flex plan, dental, vision, long-term disability, and critical illness.
- Full and part-time CROPP employees receive holiday, vacation, and personal paid time off.
Additionally, employees can transfer some of their accumulated paid leave to fellow employees who may be in
need of additional paid leave due to a medical absence.