Research and Development
This position will support the Research and Development (R&D) Packaging team in any packaging related projects and other R&D departmental staff in various research subjects including Federal and State Regulations, alternative packaging, green packaging, and actual product aspects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance with research of regulations for domestic and export.
- Provide assistance in research of new product packaging.
- Provide assistance in research of cost savings ideas for packaging.
- Provide assistance in running reports in ERP system and creating spreadsheets with this information for projects.
- Provide assistance with special projects and new product setup as needed.
- Maintain packaging library, both physical and electronic, with up to date packaging samples.
- Provide updates on when new packaging will be used by plants.
- Update and maintain spreadsheets for weekly contact with plants on leakers.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with our plants when needed to obtain necessary information.
- Assist in the daily requests for information from R&D department.
- Provide packaging samples as required by sales and marketing.
- Send documents and samples to vendors and plants via UPS Campus Ship.
- Create and print labels for plants as required.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associates degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Organic Valley product knowledge is a plus.
- ERP knowledge is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Organizational skills are essential.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
Packaging Group Leader
La Farge, WI
All employment at CROPP is at-will and can be terminated by CROPP or an individual employee at any time, for any reason, with or without notice, and with or without cause.