IT Report Writer Intern
The IT Report Writer Intern’s role is to complete requested work assignments categorized as report requests. The report requests range in degrees of complexity from simple minor fixes to new reports crossing multiple sources of data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with application development staff to coordinate the creation and management of reports.
- Meet with Business Analysts, decision makers, systems owners, and end users to clarify reporting requirements and goals.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth report tests, including end-user reviews.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document changes made to production code.
- Communicate reporting changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally or through written documentation – to management and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Currently enrolled and one year or less from graduation in related coursework.
- Familiarity with Crystal Reports.
- Familiarity with Business Objects.
- Familiarity with SQL Server transact SQL syntax.
- Familiarity with SQL Server Stored Procedures.
- Able to take direction and act on it.
- Analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Customer service orientation.
- Able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Database Development Manager
All employment at CROPP is at-will and can be terminated by CROPP or an individual employee at any time, for any reason, with or without notice, and with or without cause.