* Stronger, complex cheddar that is
tangy with a buttery finish.
* Aged a minimum of 8 months.
* Stands up to more robust flavors.
Serve with horseradish, toasted nuts and mustard. It's also
great as a dessert cheese. The Raw Sharp Cheddar goes well with a
hearty stout or ale, a buttery chardonnay or even an apple
brandy. Learn More >>
* Mild, balanced cheddar with hints
of pasture and butter.
* Aged a minimum of 60 days.
* Highly versatile cheese.
Serve with Granny Smith apples and rustic crackers, and
pair it with with cider or a light-bodied white wine.
Learn More >>