Ovies Underground

Welcome to my digs. So…. uh…. how's it goin'? Doin' anything lately? I sure have. I like doing stuff. Mostly I been doin' The Squirm. The Squirm's a little something that comes pretty naturally here in the Underground. We're all squirmin' around all the time… day in, day out. You might think it'd get old, but I'm tellin' ya, there is nothin' like a good squirm to make a body feel all right!

Maybe I should explain. We're all here for a reason. We all have a purpose. Our job is to make sure the soil is in tip-top shape. It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it. It's pretty easy, really. All we do is squirm around and eat all the dead stuff. As we squirm, we make tunnels (we call 'em worm holes) throughout the Underground. The worm holes help the earth breathe. What's more, eating all day long makes us poop all the time, and our poop is loaded with stuff that makes plants super healthy. We love it.

Let's make a deal. As long as you give us all your dead stuff, we'll keep eating it. In return, you'll get all super healthy food you need. Maybe even more than you need. Together, we can make sure everybody's got great food to eat. It's a team effort—you and us. Save the worms—Do The Squirm!

Where to Buy Our Products
Search the Website
Animal Care
Beyond the Plate
Organic Valley on Facebook and Twitter Follow us on Twitter Friend us on Facebook
Where to Buy Our Products
Organic Valley

[close]