Dear Organic Valley Consumer,
Organic Valley eggs are not associated with the egg recall that has been reported in the news recently. There is no need to dispose of Organic Valley eggs that are within the expiration or sell-by dates printed on the carton.
- Eggs from Organic Valley farms are solely packaged under our brand name, Organic Valley.
- Organic Valley does not have any egg producers in Wright County, IA. nor are we affiliated with the producers or processors impacted by these recalls.
- Our Quality Assurance department routinely tests shell eggs produced on Organic Valley farms for Salmonella according to a rigorous testing schedule, with negative results.
- Salmonella testing has been part of our quality assurance program for over 9 years, and we have never experienced a recall in the history of our organic egg program.
- Organic Valley has always been committed to being proactive on testing to ensure our product food safety. Our programs have been developed with consumer protection in mind.
If you have questions about Organic Valley eggs or any of our other products, please contact us at the link below.