Avocado Lime Salsa
- Prep time
click to rate
An awesome accompaniment to any grilled organic meat or Tex-Mex treat.
- 2 large avocados
- 2 medium tomatoes , seeded and chopped fine
- 1 red onion, chopped fine (medium sized)
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sea salt (or to taste)
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced (medium sized (optional) )
- 1 fresh garlic clove
- black pepper to taste
Halve, pit, and peel avocados. Chop avocados into tiny bits and in a medium mixing bowl stir together with remaining salsa ingredients. Salsa may be made 4 hours ahead and chilled, covered.