1. Line three 9-in. round baking pans with waxed paper; grease and flour the pans and paper. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream Organic Valley butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add Organic Valley eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt and baking powder; add to the creamed mixture alternately with Organic Valley milk, beating well after each addition.
3. Transfer to prepared pans. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
4. For frosting, in a small heavy saucepan, melt chips and Organic Valley butter over low heat. Transfer to a large bowl; cool for 5 minutes. Stir in sour cream. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth.
5. For filling, in a small bowl, beat Organic Valley heavy whipping cream until it begins to thicken. Add the preserves, sugar and liqueur; beat until stiff peaks form.
6. Cut each cake horizontally into two layers. Place bottom layer on a serving plate; spread with 1/2 cup filling. Top with another cake layer and spread with 1/2 cup frosting. Repeat layers. Top with another cake layer, 1/2 cup filling and remaining cake layer. Spread remaining frosting over top and sides of cake.
7. For drizzle, place chips and Organic Valley butter in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring Organic Valley heavy whipping cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Place mixture in a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in a corner of bag. Pipe a lattice design over top of cake, allowing some drizzle to drape down the sides. Decorate with chocolate curls and raspberries as desired.
Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings. To Make Ahead: Bake and assemble the torte 1 day in advance. Garnish just before serving.
© Organic Valley