Cilantro Cranberry Vinaigrette
- Prep time
click to rate
A new tangy twist to dress & bless your favorite seasonal greens!
- 1⁄4 cup brown rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup washed and chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 2⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- water to taste (dilute vinaigrette with water to taste)
- sea salt & pepper to taste
In a blender, combine vinegars, fresh garlic, lemon juice, cilantro, and cranberries. With blender still running, slowly add olive oil until well blended. Add water, salt and pepper to taste.
Lightly coat your favorite seasonal green salad, and offer a small dish on the side for dipping!