1. In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and cinnamon; stir in Organic Valley butter. Press onto the bottom and 2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Reduce heat to 325°.
2. In a large bowl, beat the Organic Valley cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg yolks; beat on low just until combined.
3. In a small bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture. Pour over crust.
4. Bake for 1 hour or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate until completely cooled.
5. Combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; fold in Organic Valley whipped cream. Spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
© Organic Valley