New World Grilled Chicken
click to rate
Full of flavor and a tinge of warmth you'll savor!
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup tequila
- 1⁄2 cup Organic Valley no pulp added Orange Juice
- 1⁄4 cup washed and chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons seeded and minced jalapeņo pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 24 ounces Organic Prairie Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (or thighs)
Mix first 9 ingredients in large glass bowl. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and chill overnight.
Prepare barbecue (medium heat, with a few chips of mesquite). Brush grill rack with olive oil. Grill chicken until cooked through, turning occasionally, about 18-20 minutes.
Transfer to a festive platter, and enjoy.