Save time and crusts! Turn leftover crusts into a quick and tasty French toast stick breakfast. Serve with scrambled Organic Valley Eggs topped with our organic American Cheese Singles for a well-rounded power breakfast that will keep kids satisfied until lunchtime!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix cinnamon and sugar together in bowl.
3. Spread butter on crusts. Place on baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar mixture over bread crusts. Pat gently to make it stick.
5. Bake in oven 4-5 minutes, or until golden.