Wild Rice Stuffing
- 3 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs (made by drying out slices of gluten-free bread either overnight or in the oven)
- 1⁄2 cup currants (or raisins)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup fresh apple, cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 cup Organic Valley Butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup organic orange juice
Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl. Bake at 325 for about 90 minutes in a casserole dish (if not stuffing a turkey).
This Guest Chef recipe has not been kitchen-tested by Organic Valley.
Courtesy of The Wedge Natural Foods Co-op