Organic Valley invites you and your family to visit Nezinscot Farm during their Open Farm Day on Sunday, July 28th!
Open Farm Day is an annual family adventure in which farms throughout all 16 counties in Maine open their gates to offer the public an opportunity to learn about the business of agriculture.
This is a FREE community event and includes activities such as:
- Guided & Self-Guided Farm Tours
- Guided Farm Walk: 1:00 p.m.
- Cheese Demonstrations & Cheese Sampling: After 10:00 a.m.
- Café Specials on the Farm:
- House-made, handcrafted burger made with Organic Prairie ground beef, blended with seasonal fresh herbs, and topped with Organic Valley American Single Cheese
- Organic Valley steamed all-beef hot dogs
- Organic Valley Grassmilk Vanilla Yogurt and fresh blueberries, house granola and maple syrup
- Farm Pizza featuring cheese from the Nezinscot farm as well as Organic Valley cheeses
July 28, 2019
If you'd like to stay up-to-date for future Organic Valley farm events, sign up for our newsletter below.