Big energy and big ideas
We’re not looking for interns. Which is exactly why you should intern with us over the summer. You won’t be a glorified paper-shredding coffee-fetcher—you’ll dive right into challenging work that makes a difference in our cooperative, and in the world.
Twelve weeks goes fast when you’re handling the real-world duties (and getting a real-world paycheck), that fuel the growth of the organic revolution. No worries, we can handle your housing if you are not from the area.
It's never been simple
Organic Valley pioneered cooperative, organic agriculture. Our complex marketing machine uses all the modern tools and disciplines—and we offer internships in every department powering this $1 billion business! We’ll post the long list here in September for that following summer with the hopes of filling them just after the holidays—or sooner.
Oh, BTW, we will teach you a thing or two with our intern training opportunities, and we know how to have fun, too. Do NOT procrastinate.
Here are some of the other highlights:
- New-hire orientation
- Welcome lunch with the CEO and our Executive Management Team
- ‘Learn the Co-op’ series (Investigate other departments in the cooperative)
- Tour an Organic Valley family farm
- Tour Organic Valley facilities
- ‘Managing the Message’ training
- Products 101 training
- Canoe trip on the Kickapoo River
- Paddle-wheel river boat cruise on the Mississippi River
- Summer Picnic
- La Crosse Loggers baseball games