the Whole You
We believe when we're strong, our mission is strong.
Competitive salaries and generous benefits
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits including 401(k) matching, Paid Parental Leave, and mental health support, and the beautiful scenery and welcoming people of Southwestern Wisconsin. Come see how we support our employees and their families through every stage of life.
Employee perks at Organic Valley
Comprehensive Health Insurance
Choice of plans for you and your family, including some with Health Savings Accounts (HSA). And we pay the first half!
136 hours in the first year in of employment prorated by start date. Plus, nine paid holidays, including one floating holiday for use at will.
Six Weeks Paid Parental Leave
For all gendered partners in childbirth or adoption. Even if you are both CROPPies.
Vision, Dental Insurance
Free annual eye exam, discounts on glasses/contacts, flexible dental network, adult ortho.
We match 100% up to 3% of an employee's contribution and then 50% for 3.1% - 5.0% of employee contributions.
Up to $1,500 per year to support continuing higher education.
Flexible Spending Account
For dependent care costs or to help with dental and vision costs.
$50,000 policy funded by CROPP for each employee. Supplemental voluntary coverage available for employees, spouses, and children.
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability/AD&D Insurance
$50,000 of life insurance coverage and $50,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage funded by CROPP for each employee.
Mental Health Support
Free 24/7 access to therapists, coaches, and self-led mental health resources.
Wellness on-site, on-the-job:
- Onsite fitness centers
- Onsite wellbeing spaces like mommy suites and Oasis Rooms
- Fitness classes with certified instructors
- Yoga and mindfulness classes
- Biometric screenings (cholesterol, glucose, blood pressure) and health coaching
- Free smoking cessation programs
- Health education & presentations
- 24/7 mental health support
- Life services support
- Financial seminars
- Financial advisors
- Company-wide wellness challenges
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Onsite employee gardens
- Shared bike program
- Community giving opportunities
- Emergency services volunteer program
- Flexible scheduling
- Support for work/life balance