Doing Good Work
Has Its Rewards
Appreciation comes in many forms when you’re a CROPPie.
Work hard, play hard
Along with saving family farms, it’s practically our mission here.
We care more about teamwork and results than we do about rigid work schedules, neckties and fancy shoes. Things may look casual in our offices, but we’re doing the hard work it takes to change the world.
You’ll be challenged to excel, and rewarded when you do. As teammates powering a billion-dollar leader in a challenging, fast-paced organic industry, we still get chills when we move the needle toward a more delicious future on earth. You will, too.
Lunch is even better
Our facilities and tools are state of the art and lunch is even better. All-organic cafeterias mean every day you can enjoy a home-cooked hot lunch with the very best in fresh-picked greens. Based on the modern trappings, you’d never know you’re working on the doorstep of the Midwest’s most spectacular wilderness area, the famous Kickapoo River Valley. Don’t forget your kayak.
And that’s just the start of the good:
- In the top 50 of Outdoor Magazine’s best places to work in America in 2015
- Superb on-boarding/orientation
- Flexible work scheduling
- Paid holidays, floating day, and generous vacation
- PTO donations
- 401-K with matching contributions
- Health insurance
- Vanpools for convenience from several communities
- Robust workplace sustainability ethic and programs
- Employee relief fund
- On-site game rooms
- Deep learning and development program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Organic farm and facility tours
- Emerging Leaders program builds our future from within
- On-site cafeterias with all-organic meals
- Free products while working, and discount on products for purchase
- Did we say casual dress? We mean it. Shoes are required only in the cafeteria and production facilities
- Employee events such as Logger games, summer picnics and bring your kids to work day