ORGANIC VALLEY® MOO GAMES CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: ORGANIC VALLEY® MOO GAMES CONTEST (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents in all 50 states and US Territories who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Cooperative Regions of Organic Producer Pools dba Organic Valley, and their affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Cooperative Regions of Organic Producer Pools dba Organic Valley, One Organic Way (“CROPP”), La Farge, WI 54639.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Timing: The Contest begins on August 6, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time ("CT") and ends on August 19, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. CT (the "Contest Period"). Instagram’s social media platform is the official time-keeping device for this Contest.
- How to Enter: There is one way to enter, if you are eligible to participate:
- Instagram:During the Contest Period, create an Instagram post including a photo or video in which you or one of your relatives participates in one or more of these Sporting Events: Cheese Stretch (#cheesestretchchallenge), Cookie Dunk (#cookiedunkchallenge), Empty Milk Jug Shotput (#shotputchallenge) and share it on Instagram including the appropriate hashtag and tagging @organicvalley (your "Submission"). You may create a separate entry for each Sporting Event.
See the criteria below for winning. In order for your Submission to be eligible, your Instagram profile must be public and thus viewable by the Sponsor and its agents. In addition, your post(s) with your Submission(s) must remain up through the end of the Contest Period or they will not be considered. If you do not have the Instagram App, you may download it through the application store on your mobile device. Your post must be consistent with Instagram's terms (click here). Posting on Instagram requires a mobile device and message and data rates may apply.
- The Submission must be your own, original work;
- The Submission must be true and accurate;
- The Submission must contain a relevant reason/response to the prompt and a photo or video;
- If anyone other than the entrant appears in the Submission photo or video, that person must be entrant’s family member and entrant must have permission to use image, voice, etc. for purposes of this Contest. If the subject is deceased, entrant should request permission from other family members, if possible;
- If any person who is under 18 appears in the Submission photo or video, entrant must be minor’s parent or legal guardian or grandparent, (or sibling, with permission of parent/guardian);
- The Submission must conform with any applicable social media platform terms;
- Each Submission should be unique;
- The Submission should remain up on your social media through the end of the Contest Period; and
- The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind.
- The Submission must not include any private information of a third party such as address, phone number, or email address;
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement or current or former any celebrity endorsers;
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, or any other person or party;
- The Submission may feature brand names or trademarks owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to create and upload a Submission in this Contest. Submission MUST NOT reference or mention brands competitive to those of Sponsor or it will be disqualified. Submission must not feature any other brands or trademarks not owned by Sponsor;
- The Submission must not contain material that Sponsor deems to be inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that Sponsor deems to promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or to promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the Submission is created.
By socially sharing your Submission with the Contest hashtags, you agree that it conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions, defined above, (collectively, the "Guidelines and Restrictions") and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove your Submission and disqualify you from the Contest if it believes that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible or misdirected Submissions, which are disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Socially sharing a Submission and/or using the Contest hashtag constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable, assignable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submission in connection with the Contest, in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes without additional compensation. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission or any portion thereof.
Limit: Each entrant may submit only 1 Submission per day for each Sporting Event during the Contest Period. Additional Submissions may be disqualified or not scored. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or social media account. Any attempt by any participant to submit more than the stated number of Submissions by using multiple/different email addresses, social media accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods may void all of that entrant’s Submissions and that entrant may be disqualified from this Contest and any of the Sponsor’s other promotions, or Sponsor may not look at those in excess of the limit. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of any Submission, the authorized account holder of the email address or social media account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address or social media account by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address or for assigning the social media account. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
- Winner Determination: There will be First, Second and Third Prizes awarded for each Sporting Event.
From August 6, 2020 through August 19, 2020 (the “Voting Period”) Instagram visitors will have the opportunity to vote on the submissions by “liking” the best post for each Sporting Event. Votes for each Submission will be tracked by the number of likes on Instagram and counted on August 20, 2020. The top 3 finalists for each event will be notified via Instagram direct message and announced on the @organicvalley Instagram account on or around August 21, 2020. Any “likes”, given to a submission (i.e. participant’s post) before or after the Voting Period will not be counted. Any entrant offering or using, or attempting to use a “cheat,” payment, or other incentive, or any other means to obtain votes will be disqualified and any votes earned by those means will be void in Sponsor’s sole discretion. For each Sporting Event, the three submissions with the highest number of votes during the Voting Period will be deemed finalists, subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Among the finalists, the first, second and third place winners for each Sporting Event will be selected at random by Organic Valley, subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules.
A Prize Winner may not win a prize in more than one Sporting Event. If Organic Valley selects a potential Prize Winner who has already been selected as a prize winner in another Sporting Event, that entrant is not eligible to receive a prize in another Sporting Event, and an alternative Prize Winner will be selected at random.
The Prize Winners will be announced on the @organicvalley Instagram Account on August 28, 2020 and notified via direct message. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential Prize Winner for any reason. If a potential Prize Winner does not respond within the time required by Sponsor, or if the notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to any potential the Prize Winner, such potential Prize Winner will forfeit his or her potential prize and an alternate Prize Winner may be selected. If any potential Prize Winner is found to be ineligible or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason, such potential Prize Winner will be disqualified and the next highest scoring Submission may be selected.
- Winner Requirements: On or around August 28, 2020, the potential Prize Winners will be contacted via direct or public message from Sponsor on their social media account on Instagram. Each potential winner of any prize will be required to follow the instructions provided in the notification to claim the prize within 10 days or forfeit the prize. Potential winner may also be required to provide full contact and mailing information, in order to claim the prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Sponsor. After the Prize Winner is confirmed, approximately sometime in mid-August, Sponsor will contact the potential First Prize Winners, Second Prize Winners and Third Prize Winners in the manner specified above. Each potential Prize Winner (or parent/legal guardian if a minor in his or her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to the Sponsor, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") (except where prohibited) in order to claim the prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by the Sponsor. If any potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to take all of the required steps to claim the prize within the stated time period, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the applicable prize. If a potential winner forfeits a prize, or is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be offered and/or awarded to a runner-up, if any, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, based on the scoring, notification, and confirmation process above. Only up to 3 alternate winners may be determined for each prize, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, Submission, photo or video, and/or prize information in connection with the Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Each winner accepts and acknowledges that Sponsor shall not be obligated to use the Submission and that Sponsor in its sole discretion shall have the right to refrain from using the Submission. Sponsor and the Released Parties (as defined in Section 11 below) shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor choose to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder. Each winner will indemnify Sponsor, Released Parties and any licensee of Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms. Sponsor reserves the right not to award the stated number of prizes if, in its sole discretion, it determines that it does not have a sufficient number or quality of qualified entries, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
FIRST PRIZES: ARV of this prize: 3 months’ worth of Organic Valley product coupons plus a gold-colored cowbell - $173.00 value
SECOND PRIZES: 1 month’s worth of Organic Valley product coupons plus a silver-colored cowbell - $69.00 value
THIRD PRIZES: 1 month’s worth of Organic Valley product coupons plus a bronze-colored cowbell - $69.00 value
No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s consent for the Sponsor and its designees to use entrant's name, Submission, photo, video, likeness, city and state of residence, prize information, video, voice, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize or Contest experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions: If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, operation, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, and select a winner or winners, from the entries received prior to the action taken or in other such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Contest, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless CROPP, Instagram, Inc., and their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective agents and agencies, promotional partners, prize partners, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or use of the prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or human error; (d) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing or judging of Submissions; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action against Sponsor arising out of or connected with this Contest or its associated winner selection and/or notification shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin or the appropriate Wisconsin State Court located in Dane County, Wisconsin; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest and Contest Administration, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Wisconsin or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Wisconsin.
- Winner List: For a winner list, visit the Moo Games Landing Page. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete at end of Contest.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram Inc.