ORGANIC VALLEY® #MOOVINGOUTSIDE GRAND PRIZE SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: ORGANIC VALLEY® #MOOVINGOUTSIDE GRAND PRIZE SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents in all 50 states and US Territories who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Cooperative Regions of Organic Producer Pools dba Organic Valley, and their affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- “Sponsor” refers to Cooperative Regions of Organic Producer Pools dba Organic Valley, One Organic Way, La Farge, WI 54639.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins at 8:00 am (CT) on May 1, 2021, and ends at 9:00 pm (CT) on May 30, 2021.
- How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period, and one (1) way to receive bonus entries:
- Enter by web form: Entrants must complete an entry form on Sponsor’s web page. After completing the instructions, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. All entries must be received within the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Alternate Method of Entry: To enter without purchase, send an email to: OVgiveawayentries@organicvalley.com with the subject line: #MOOVINGOUTSIDE GRAND PRIZE SWEEPSTAKES. Qualifying entries must include the following information in the email body: Your name, home address (P.O. boxes not accepted), phone number, email address, date of birth, city and state. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Entries must be received by May 30, 2021 to be eligible for entry. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified.
- Bonus entries: Entrants have the option of gaining bonus entries by performing the following actions: Following Organic Valley on Instagram After clicking on the 'Follow Organic Valley on Instagram', the entrant will receive (10) entries into the sweepstakes. After submitting the form, the entrant can gain (5) additional entries if they refer a friend to the sweepstakes. The entrant's friend must successfully register for the sweepstakes with valid information using the unique link provided to the entrant for the additional entries to be valid.
- Drawings: Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. An employee of Cooperative Regions of Organic Producer Pools will randomly select one (1) winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. One winner will be selected on or around May 31, 2021. The potential winner will be notified by email. The potential winner will be required to provide additional information to Sponsor for prize fulfillment purposes within 24 hours of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. Sponsor will send the winners a prize package by mail. If the prize package is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner is disqualified and forfeits prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only one alternate drawing will be held, after which the prize will remain unawarded.
- Prizes: One (1) prize package will be awarded, and each ORGANIC VALLEY® #MOOVINGOUTSIDE GRAND PRIZE SWEEPSTAKES prize contains the following:
- (48) Organic Valley Free Product Coupons - $624.00 value, in place of live product
- (1) Organic Valley Swag Bundle - $98.14 value
- (1) 1000 Hours Outside - $150.00 value
- (1) REI Gift Card - $200.00 value
- (20) LUNA® Bar caddies (15pk) - $400.00 value
- (54) CLIF Kid Zbar® energy snack bar caddies (6pk) - $270.00 value
Grand total of prize package value: $1742.14.
All details of the ORGANIC VALLEY® #MOOVINGOUTSIDE GRAND PRIZE SWEEPSTAKES are determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitution will be made (except as provided herein) at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. No substitution or cash redemption is allowed except by the Sponsor who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin, or the appropriate Wisconsin State Court located in Dane County, Wisconsin; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual outofpocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual outofpocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Wisconsin or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Wisconsin.
- Winners List: For the names of the winners, call 888.444.6455 or send a self-addressed stamped envelope before June 30, 2021 to Cooperative Regions of Organic Producer Pools, Attn: ORGANIC VALLEY® #MOOVINGOUTSIDE GRAND PRIZE SWEEPSTAKES, One Organic Way, La Farge WI 54639 or call 888.444.6455