ORGANIC VALLEY® 2018 Winter Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Organic Valley 2018 Winter Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") begins at 9:00:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (“ET”) on January 25, 2018, and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on February 28, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). The computer clock of the Sponsor (defined below) is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
1. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) (except in Alabama and Nebraska nineteen (19) and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi) years of age as of date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of CROPP Cooperative (“Sponsor”), Snipp Interactive, Realtime Media LLC (“Administrator”), MilkPEP, United States Olympic Committee, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising, contest, fulfillment and marketing agencies; (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void in anywhere not listed above and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. How to Enter the Promotion: Participants are able to enter the Promotion via either of the following two (2) methods of entry: (1) submitting a valid receipt of a qualifying purchase, or (2) the free alternate means of entry. No other method of entry will be accepted. Entry methods are detailed below. Limit of thirty (30) total Sweepstakes Entries per person, per email address, regardless of method of entry below throughout the Promotion Period.
a) Purchase of Qualifying Product Method: Purchase any eligible Organic Valley white milk product* (listed within the Appendix below) from any retailer, e-commerce site, restaurant, or food service vendor and submit a photo of the valid receipt ("Receipt Photo") of the qualifying purchase and complete an online registration form during the Promotion Period. Valid on purchases from January 25 , 2018, through February 25, 2018. All submissions of Receipt Photos and registration forms must be received by Wednesday, February 28, 2018, at 11:59:59PM EST to be eligible. Before submitting a Receipt Photo, participants must highlight the qualifying product on the receipt with a star or check. Receipt Photo must clearly show the receipt in its entirety. Participants should keep their receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to require a participant to provide original receipt for verification purposes upon request. Participants can submit their Receipt Photos and register at ov.coop/wintersweeps (the "Website") during the Promotion Period. Participants can also text the keyword "ORGANIC" to 811811 to receive a text message with a link to Website.
The registration form at the Website must be completed in its entirety by entering your true and correct information in the required fields (required fields include: Full Name, Complete Mailing Address, E-mail Address and Phone Number). Each eligible Receipt Photo that contains an eligible Organic Valley white milk product* received during the Promotion Period will earn one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, regardless of the number of products purchased that are shown on the receipt (each a "Sweepstakes Entry" or "Entry"). No responsibility is assumed for (i) technical, electronic, telephone, hardware, software or network, computer or data transmission errors, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind or (ii) any incorrect data contained in any Sweepstakes Entry.
b) Alternative Means of Entry: To enter without purchase, hand-print your Full Name, Complete Mailing Address, E-mail Address and Phone Number and Birth Date on a plain 3x5 inch paper. Mail your completed entry to Realtime Media, Attn: Organic Valley 2018 Winter Sweepstakes Entry, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 130, Conshohocken, PA 19428. Each entry must be mailed separately in a hand-addressed, stamped envelope. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries. No responsibility is assumed for (i) technical, electronic, telephone, hardware, software or network, computer or data transmission errors, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind or (ii) any incorrect data contained in any sweepstakes entry. Mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than February 25, 2018 and received by March 5, 2018 to be eligible for the drawing. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
3. Sweepstakes Drawing/Odds: On or about March 6, 2018, the Administrator will conduct an electronic randomized drawing from among all eligible Sweepstakes Entries received within the Promotion Period and select One (1) potential Grand Prize winner and Thirty (30) potential Runner Up Prize winners. Odds of winning the Grand Prize or Runner Up Prizes depend on the number of eligible Sweepstakes Entries received during the Promotion Period.
4. Winner Notification: The potential prize winners will be notified by email and/or phone within three (3) business days of potential winner selection or as soon as reasonably practicable. Potential winner will have three (3) days to respond to winning notification before forfeiting his/her prize. The potential Grand Prize winner will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release via email. All forms must be completed, signed, notarized and returned to Administrator within three (3) days of date of issuance. Potential winner becomes the "winner" only after verification of eligibility by Administrator. If such potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undelivered, if the potential winner declines the prize for any reason or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and an alternate potential winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible Sweepstakes Entries.
5. Prizes/Prize Restrictions: One (1) Grand Prize and Thirty (30) Runner Up Prizes will be awarded during the Promotion as detailed below:
GRAND PRIZE (1): One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of one (1) trip for two (2) (winner and one (1) guest) to the South Lake Tahoe, CA area. Trip package includes the following:
- Round-trip coach air transportation for winner and guest from a major airport, as determined by Sponsor, near the winner's home within the fifty (50) U.S. to the South Lake Tahoe, CA area
- One (1) double occupancy standard hotel room accommodation for four (4) days/three (3) nights at a hotel determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion
- One Transportation voucher (five hundred dollar ($500) value)
- Meet and greet with a U.S. Olympian as determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion
- Two (2) two (2)-Day Ski passes (winner and guest)
- Memorabilia signed by U.S. Olympian
- Team Milk Olympics Gear
- Two (2) pairs of Oakley Sunglasses
- Organic Valley Branded Gear (two hundred dollar ($200) value).
The Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize is $14,000.
RUNNER UP PRIZES (30): Thirty (30) Runner Up Prizes will be awarded. Each Runner Up Prize consists of:
- Ten (10) $1 Download Codes to be redeemed at the Snipp Reward Store located at music.snipprewards.com
- One (1) Olympic/Milk Life Long Sleeve T-shirt
- One (1) Olympic/Milk Life Shirt Sleeve T-shirt
The ARV of each Runner Up Prize is $60.
The total ARV of all Promotion Prizes is $15,800.
Grand Prize Restrictions: Travel must be taken between 3/16/2018 and 4/9/2018 or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. Exact dates will be determined by Sponsor and will be dependent on the availability and the schedule of the U.S. Olympian. Actual prize value depends on the location of the winner's residence and dates of travel. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Winner is responsible for any transportation not specifically noted in these rules. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents prior to travel. Certain restrictions, as determined by Sponsor, may apply. Sponsor will attempt to accommodate winner's preferred itinerary, but all specifics thereof will be at Sponsor's discretion. If winner and guest cannot comply with these restrictions or any other portion of these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be chosen. Winner and travel guest must travel from major airport closest to the winner's residence, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Any picture identification requirements associated with air travel are the winner and travel guest’s responsibility. In the event the winner lives within 100 miles from South Lake Tahoe, CA, ground transportation only (not air transportation) will be provided to and from the hotel. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor's agent, on a carrier of Sponsor's choice and trip must be taken on a date of the Sponsor's choosing. If winner and guest cannot travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Flight details are subject to availability and airline carrier's regulations and conditions apply. The trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost or mutilated tickets and none will be replaced. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades. The airline tickets and hotel accommodations will be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If any portion of the prize is not available for any reason then the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of the prize with another prize of comparable or greater value. Guest must be at least 21 and must complete and return a publicity and liability release within three (3) days of date of issuance. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not listed herein as part of the prize including, without limitation, ground transportation (other than that specified above as included in prize), luggage fees, souvenirs, miscellaneous hotel expenses, and gratuities are the sole responsibility of winner.
Sponsor reserves the right to conduct background checks on the potential Grand Prize winner and the potential winner's guest, as a condition to receipt of the Grand Prize (defined above). Winner and winner's selected guest must first submit to such background check and cooperate with Sponsor in any way that Sponsor requests in order to be eligible to receive the Grand Prize. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any winner and/or winner's guest based on such background check if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion that awarding the Grand Prize to such winner might reflect negatively on Sponsor.
General Prize Restrictions: No prize substitution, cash equivalent of prizes, transfer or assignment of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor which reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. Grand Prize will be fulfilled approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks after the Promotion has ended. Promotion Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes.
PRIZES ARE AWARDED "AS IS" WITH NO GUARANTEE. ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY THE PROMOTION PARTIES. ALL PRIZE DETAILS ARE AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION. ANY COSTS AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AND USE NOT SPECIFIED HEREIN AS BEING PROVIDED ARE THE WINNER'S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
6. General: The winner hereby expressly grants to the Promotion Parties and each of their respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, and state of residence for all purposes, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion ("Advertising"), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by the applicable Promotion Parties and/or their licensors, and the winner hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of the applicable Promotion Parties and/or their licensors, and the winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of the winner's name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law. The Promotion Parties do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Promotion, including but not limited to the failure or interruption of any internet service provider. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in Rule #5. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All decisions as to these Official Rules and interpretations thereof are exclusively within the sole discretion of the Sponsor and may be changed from time to time without notice. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion at any time without notice. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Sweepstakes Entry. If, in Sponsor's sole determination, a dispute cannot be resolved, the Sweepstakes Entry will be deemed ineligible. Sweepstakes Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Sweepstakes Entries that are incomplete, garbled, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
7. Text Messaging (SMS) Terms and Restrictions: Standard message and data rates may apply. By texting "ORGANIC" to 811811, you consent to receive up to eight (8) promotional text messages (pertaining only to this Program) via an automatic telephone dialing system to the number you provided from Snipp Interactive on behalf of Sponsor. Your consent to the above is not required to make a purchase. You may text HELP to 811811 at any time for help, or text STOP to opt-out. Carrier specific charges for text messages may apply, including error messages, depending on your individual cellular pricing plan, in accordance with your cellular customer agreement. SMS may not be available for all service providers or for all handsets. Cellular phone carrier's instructions for text messaging may be different. Check your phone capabilities and service provider for specific instructions. Sponsor makes no guarantee that any particular wireless service provider will be compatible with this Program. Participant is responsible for all applicable fees and taxes associated with Program participation. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may add or delete a cellular carrier at any time, without notice.
8. Conduct: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final, binding and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated Sweepstakes Entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Consent: Receipts obtained through unauthorized means or illegitimate channels will be void. Receipts cannot be sold, traded, auctioned, or bartered; all of which will be void. Duplicate receipts and receipts from re-sellers, dealers/distributors, their employees or warehouse facilities, groups, clubs or organizations will be void. All requests become the property of Released Parties (defined below) and will not be returned. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution under mail fraud rules and regulations. By participating in the Promotion, you agree (i) to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Parties and each of their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, "Released Parties") from any liability or damages which may arise out of participation in the Promotion or out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of and prize (or any portion thereof). All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, delayed, inaccurate, garbled, undelivered, misdirected requests, email, texts, or mail, or other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with the Promotion, whether printing, typographical, technical, computer, network, human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion or in any Promotion-related materials. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Promotion, who are acting in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner or who are otherwise not in compliance with these terms, as solely determined by Released Parties will not be eligible. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion.
10. Limitation of Liability: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, Sweepstakes Entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate Sweepstakes Entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Sweepstakes Entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Sweepstakes Entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the Grand Prize, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Sponsor will award the prize from among all non-suspect, eligible Sweepstakes Entries received for the Sweepstakes up to the time of such action.
11. Releases: All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with (i) participation in any aspect of the Promotion, (ii) the receipt, ownership or use of the prize (or portion thereof) awarded, including any travel associated with any prize, (iii) participant's registration material on any related website, or (iv) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules.
12. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winner, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Wisconsin or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Wisconsin. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of Wisconsin. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
14. Tax Information: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 tax form (preceded by a W9 Form) will be issued to the Grand Prize winner.
15. Winners List: To receive the list of the winner of the Grand Prize, send a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by March 15, 2018, to: Organic Valley Winter Sweepstakes Winners List Request, c/o Realtime Media, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428.
SPONSOR: CROPP Cooperative, One Organic Way, La Farge, WI 54639
ADMINISTRATORS: Snipp Interactive,1605 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20009 Realtime Media LLC, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428
*Eligible Organic Valley Products
|Full Description||Eligible Product SKU #|
|Organic Ultra Pasteurized Milk 1/2 Gallon: Nonfat Skim White Milk||093966516005|
|Organic Ultra Pasteurized Milk 1/2 Gallon: Lowfat 1% White Milk||093966514001|
|Organic Ultra Pasteurized Milk 1/2 Gallon: Reduced Fat 2% White Milk||093966515008|
|Organic Ultra Pasteurized Milk 1/2 Gallon: Whole Homogenized White Milk||093966513004|
|Organic Ultra Pasteurized Milk 1/2 Gallon: Lactose Free Low-fat 1% White Milk||093966000351|
|Organic Ultra Pasteurized Milk 1/2 Gallon: Lactose Free Nonfat Skim White Milk||093966002201|
|Organic Ultra Pasteurized Milk 1/2 Gallon: Lactose Free Reduced Fat 2% White Milk||093966002218|
|Organic Ultra Pasteurized Milk 1/2 Gallon: Lactose Free Whole White Milk||093966005134|
|Organic Ultra Pasteurized Milk 1/2 Gallon: Reduced Fat 2% Omega 3 White Milk||093966004465|
|Organic Ultra Pasteurized Milk 1/2 Gallon: Whole Homogenized Omega 3 White Milk||093966004458|
|Organic Grassmilk Ultra Pasteurized Milk 1/2 Gallon: Grassmilk Reduced Fat 2% White Milk||093966005868|
|Organic Grassmilk Ultra Pasteurized Milk 1/2 Gallon: Grassmilk Whole White Milk||093966005851|
|Organic Ultra Pasteurized Milk Quarts: Nonfat Skim White Milk Quart||093966000221|
|Organic Ultra Pasteurized Milk Quarts: Lowfat 1% White Milk Quart||093966000900|
|Organic Ultra Pasteurized Milk Quarts: Reduced Fat 2% White Milk Quart||093966000214|
|Organic Ultra Pasteurized Milk Quarts: Whole Homogenized White Milk Quart||093966000917|
|Organic Ultra Pasteurized Milk Quarts: Lactose Free Lowfat 1% White Milk Quart||093966000368|
|Organic Ultra Pasteurized Milk Shelf Stable: White 1% Single Serve 12 Pack||093966005684|
|Organic Ultra Pasteurized Milk Shelf Stable: White Whole Single Serve 12 Pack||093966005660|
|Organic Ultra Pasteurized Milk Shelf Stable: White 1% Single Serve 24 Pack||093966005691|
|Organic Ultra Pasteurized Milk Shelf Stable: White 1% Single Serve Good to Go||093966005424|
|Organic HTST ("High Temperature/Short Time") Pasteurized Milk Gallon: Nonfat Skim White Milk Gallon OVFresh||093966000177|
|Organic HTST Pasteurized Milk Gallon: Low-fat 1% White Milk Gallon OVFresh||093966000153|
|Organic HTST Pasteurized Milk Gallon: Reduced Fat 2% White Milk Gallon OVFresh||093966000160|
|Organic HTST Pasteurized Milk Gallon: Whole Homogenized White Milk Gallon OVFresh||093966000146|
|Organic HTST Pasteurized Milk 1/2 Gallon: Nonfat Skim White Milk Half Gallon OVFresh||093966512458|
|Organic HTST Pasteurized Milk 1/2 Gallon: Low-fat 1% White Milk Half Gallon OVFresh||093966000320|
|Organic HTST Pasteurized Milk 1/2 Gallon: Reduced Fat 2% White Milk Half Gallon OVFresh||093966512250|
|Organic HTST Pasteurized Milk 1/2 Gallon: Whole Homo White Milk Half Gallon OVFresh||093966510157|
|Organic Grassmilk HTST Non-Homogenized Milk: Grassmilk Reduced Fat 2% Non-Homog White Milk Half Gal||093966004748|
|Organic Grassmilk HTST Non-Homogenized Milk: Grassmilk Whole Non-Homog White Milk Half Gal||093966004731|